Thursday, November 12, 2009

Animal Bed

This is a fun NO Sew Class for the person that isn't quite sure they want to learn how to sew yet.
If you have a Dog or Cat or you know someone that has a pet. This is the perfect GIFT!

Supplies: I provide the pattern all I need to know from you is what size you would like to make, Small 26", Medium 36", & Large 46" round. Also, if you want to make it with contrasting fabric.

I will let you know how much FLEECE you need. & a sharp pair of Scissors

We have a cat named Adam so my daughters will be making a bed for him this weekend. Hopefully we can get pictures up asap.

Cost: $25.00

Saturday, November 21, 2009 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm

Please pre-register via email or please call me 678-372-8717
ALSO YOU CAN ALWAYS LEAVE A COMMENT BY THE CLASS Tks

No comments:

Post a Comment