Thursday, July 5, 2012

Changes - Sewing Classes

I had a great 4th of July with my family and friends and I hope you did too.  I have been creating a lot of new items for my online store.  I'm happy to say business is starting to pickup.  I am trying to gear up before the holiday's get here.

I have so many interested and I have a passion for them all.  But there comes a time when you have to make a business assessment.  It is very hard to accommodate the many different schedules.   So there are a few changes to the classes that I offer.  I will be only teaching 1 Saturday a month.  The second Saturday of the month will be my designated sewing day.  Classes will still be based on registration.

I have updated the CLASSES and REGISTRATION pages.  It is much more user friendly.  I will always have a Beginner Class the Sewing 102 Class will be a project class.  Each month the project class might change.  

Right now I am also putting the childrens classes on hold.  If you have a few friends that are interested in sewing.  I would be more then happy to have a childrens class. 

I will be blogging more also, sharing sewing tips and making a few helpful videos.  So please check back.

This is not the end of sewing classes.  This is a new beginning with a better way.

Thank sew much!
Courtenay Christian

No comments:

Post a Comment